He has told you, O mortal, what is good: and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?
We are serious about helping others in the name of Jesus Christ. Our Missions Committee supports many city, state, and national organizations, as well as numerous missionaries around the world.
Our GRANT process is now open. See below for application information.
Below is a list of the 2018 grant recipients. (A list of 2019 recipients will be released in April.)
- Charlotte Rescue Mission
- Crisis Assistance
- Friendship Trays
- Community Culinary School
- Pat’s Place Advocacy Center
- Urban Ministries
- Queen City Family Tree
- Children’s Shelter Health – Center of Hope
- Refugee Support Services
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Beds for Kids
- Hoskins Park
- Canada/Chauteauguay Missions
- CROP Walk
Statewide and National
- Cooperative Baptist Fellowship
- NC Baptist Men
- North Carolina Cooperative Baptist Fellowship
- Baptist World Alliance
- North Carolina WMU
- Metrolina Baptist Association
- Mecklenburg Ministries
- Counseling Center at Charlotte
- Woman’s Missionary Union
- Baptist Men’s Program
- Royal Ambassadors
- Youth Mission Trips
- College Mission Trips
- National Missions Trips
- Wycliffe Bible Translators/David & Naomi Coward
- Engineering Ministries International/Jeff and Jen Austin
- South America Mission Organization/Mark Powers
- Youth with a Mission/Carrie Lee Arant
One may start out as just a member, but soon you realize you have become a part of a nurturing and loving family.
Providence is a welcoming and strong congregation with a heart for serving each other and the community, while building lasting relationships, and growing in our faith and understanding of Christ.
It's a second home where I can relax and have fun and worship God.
Providence is my “extended” family!
Worship at Providence is always meaningful to me, and touches some part of my life.