Start Here for fun!
- Spring League for ages 3-10 April – May
- Fall League for ages 3-11 August – October
- Children’s Basketball (Kindergarten – 12th Grade) November – March
- Tiny Tots basketball for our youngest (4-5 year olds) in February
We’ve had some students start as kindergartners and win league championships as high school seniors!
Youth Basketball (5-18 year olds)
- Boys’ leagues and Girls’ leagues
- November – March
- Men’s Softball June – August
- (Check out the 2017 Champ picture to the right!)
- Pickleball March-September
- Men’s Basketball December-March
- Women’s Softball – Tournament June!
Providence is a place where they care about everyone and we get to learn about God and Jesus...
Providence has been a place of great joy, and a refuge from the storms of life.
I joined Providence with my husband in 1983. I was very impressed with the Sanctuary Choir and how they performed. I immediately joined and am still a member.
If you are someone looking for a place to be nothing but yourself and a group who accepts you exactly as you are--- maybe you too will find a home in the Young Pro ministry at Providence.
Providence is a place where my family's spirits soar, our minds are engaged, and our hearts sing.