HOW TO JOIN
The church receives persons for membership in several ways:
* Profession of one's personal faith in Christ as Savior followed by baptism.
* Statement of one's Christian faith and previous baptism.
* Transfer of one's membership from another Baptist church.
If you wish to become a member of Providence Baptist Church by one of these methods, you may:
* Contact the Associate Pastor, Dr. David Jordan, at 704-366-4030 x126 or email: DAVID JORDAN. He will be glad to tell you how you can get connected at Providence and explain to you the benefits and process for becoming a member.
* Complete a "Registration for Church Membership" form which can be found in every pew rack in the sanctuary and do ONE of the following:
* Give the form to a greeter at the Visitor Welcome Desk in the Rotunda and a
member of the Ministry Team staff will contact you.
* Give the form to one of the Ministry Team staff and he/she will contact you.
* Bring the form to the front of the Sanctuary at the close of the worship service during
the Hymn of Commitment.
If you have any questions regarding membership at Providence Baptist Church, please contact the church at 704-366-2784 and ask to speak to a minister about joining the church or e-mail us at email@example.com.