- The Wednesday Studies (September through May)
- Wednesday evenings 6:15pm – 7:00pm
- Women on Mission/WMU (Topics Vary)
- 1st Tuesday of each month (September – May) Nalley Missions Center
- 10:30am Connie Andrews Prayer Group, 11:30 Lunch and Presentation
- Thursday Men’s Prayer Group
- Thursday mornings at 6:30am
- Activity Center Craft Room
- Thursday Bible Study
- Thursday mornings at 11:00am
- Nalley Missions Center
Every Sunday at 9:00am
Christian Lifestyles – Coed Room 2130
Faithful Friends – Ladies Room 2127
Harmon Simpson – Coed Room 2111 (Parlor)
Kerygma – Coed Room 2105
Welcome – Coed Room 2129
Won by One – Ladies Room 1202D
70s and up
Agape – Coed Room 1231
Christian Partners – Coed Room 1233
Esther – Ladies Room 1202e
Joy – Ladies Room 1202b
Ruakh – Men’s Room 1203
Martha Iley Sharing – Ladies Room 1202c
One may start out as just a member, but soon you realize you have become a part of a nurturing and loving family.
Providence is a welcoming and strong congregation with a heart for serving each other and the community, while building lasting relationships, and growing in our faith and understanding of Christ.
Providence is a second home where I can relax and have fun and worship God.
Providence is my “extended” family!
Worship at Providence is always meaningful to me, and touches some part of my life.