Cherish the Gift
Find out what is happening this week in the Children’s Ministry!
Summer Camps 2020
How to Register, Sign Up & Pay for Camps:
You must complete two steps:
- Click on the SIGN UP and PAY link that corresponds with each specific camp that you want to sign up for. See below for the list of Camp Weeks.
- Complete registration form: A registration form for camp must be completed for each camper HERE. However, you only need to complete ONE registration per child, even if you register for multiple summer camps.
General Camp Information:
- Camps are for children in grades kindergarten – 5 completed.
- Camp time is 9:00am-1:00pm. Camp drop off begins at 8:45am.
- Camp cost is $125/camp; Cooking Camp has an additional $15 charge for Food Supplies.
- Cost/fees are refundable until one week prior to camp, minus a $25 administrative fee. Cost/fees are nonrefundable one week prior to camp.
- If you need care before 8:45am, we have Extended Care available from 7:30-8:45am for an additional $20/week or $5/day.
- Campers will need to bring a lunch (nut-free) and drink each day. A snack will be provided.
Camp Everything July 13-17 *This camp is almost full – one slot left!*
The perfect camp for the child who enjoys everything! We will do a little sports, science, cooking, legos and so much more. SIGN UP and PAY
Basketball Camp July 20-24
Children will enjoy learning the basics of the sport and playing scrimmage games with Coach Price Pittman. SIGN UP and PAY
Cooking Camp July 27-31 *This camp is FULL.*
*CHANGE: Due to COVID-19, Choir Camp has been changed to Cooking Camp.* Cooking Camp has an additional $15 charge for Food Supplies.
Let’s get busy in the kitchen! Bring your favorite recipe to share on Monday. We will have fun cooking some tasty food!
*Cooking Camp is full.* If you would like to add your child to the waiting list, EMAIL Kristen Hendrix.
Soccer Camp August 3-7
Join Coach Price Pittman for a week of fun learning the fundamentals of this sport. SIGN UP and PAY
Baseball Camp August 10-14
Our campers will be divided by age and skill level as they enjoy learning the sport of baseball with Coach Price Pittman. SIGN UP and PAY
CONTACT Kristen with questions.
“Behold, children are a gift from the Lord.” Psalm 127:3