He has told you, O mortal, what is good: and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?
We are serious about helping others in the name of Jesus Christ. Our Missions Committee supports many city, state, and national organizations, as well as numerous missionaries around the world.
It’s time to submit your 2021 Missions Grant application. The deadline for submissions is March 1. All requests will be reviewed in March and the recipients will be notified in April.
Use THIS LINK to go to our online grant request form.
Below is a list of the 2020 grant recipients.
- Charlotte CROP Walk
- Charlotte Rescue Mission
- Crisis Assistance Ministry
- Families Forward Charlotte
- Loaves and Fishes
- Passport Camps
- Pat’s Place Child Advocacy Center
- QC Family Tree
- Rise Against Hunger
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Urban Ministries – Men’s Shelter
Statewide and National
- Cooperative Baptist Fellowship
- NC Baptist Men
- North Carolina Cooperative Baptist Fellowship
- Baptist World Alliance
- North Carolina WMU
- Metrolina Baptist Association
- Mecklenburg Ministries
- Counseling Center at Charlotte
- Woman’s Missionary Union
- Baptist Men’s Program
- Royal Ambassadors
- Youth Mission Trips
- College Mission Trips
- National Missions Trips
- Wycliffe Bible Translators/David & Naomi Coward
- Engineering Ministries International/Jeff and Jen Austin
- South America Mission Organization/Mark Powers
One may start out as just a member, but soon you realize you have become a part of a nurturing and loving family.
Providence is a welcoming and strong congregation with a heart for serving each other and the community, while building lasting relationships, and growing in our faith and understanding of Christ.
Providence is a second home where I can relax and have fun and worship God.
Providence is my “extended” family!
Worship at Providence is always meaningful to me, and touches some part of my life.