“And what does the Lord require? But to do justice, to love kindness and to walk humbly with God.”
Life During Covid
As we are scattered due to the global pandemic, we have moved our Sunday School and Adult Bible Studies online.
We invite you to join us.
For ONLINE Adult Studies go HERE.
For Adult/Senior Weekly Info:
- The Wednesday Studies (September through May)
- Wednesday evenings 6:15pm – 7:00pm
- Women on Mission/WMU (Topics Vary)
- 1st Tuesday of each month (September – May) Nalley Missions Center
- 10:30am Connie Andrews Prayer Group, 11:30 Lunch and Presentation
- Thursday Men’s Prayer Group
- Thursday mornings at 6:30am
- Activity Center Craft Room
- Thursday Bible Study
- Thursday mornings at 11:00am
- Nalley Missions Center
Every Sunday at 9:00am
Christian Lifestyles – Coed Room 2130
Faithful Friends – Ladies Room 2127
Harmon Simpson – Coed Room 2111 (Parlor)
Kerygma – Coed Room 2105
Welcome – Coed Room 2129
Won by One – Ladies Room 1202D
70s and up
Agape – Coed Room 1231
Christian Partners – Coed Room 1233
Esther – Ladies Room 1202e
Joy – Ladies Room 1202b
Ruakh – Men’s Room 1203
Martha Iley Sharing – Ladies Room 1202c
One may start out as just a member, but soon you realize you have become a part of a nurturing and loving family.
Providence is a welcoming and strong congregation with a heart for serving each other and the community, while building lasting relationships, and growing in our faith and understanding of Christ.
Providence is a second home where I can relax and have fun and worship God.
Providence is my “extended” family!
Worship at Providence is always meaningful to me, and touches some part of my life.