Need ideas? Need answers? We’ve created this page for you! Simply peruse the offerings each month. You’ll find frank discussions of sensitive topics, honest and helpful information, and guidance for raising your students with a solid spiritual foundation in today’s world. We also love to hear from you. Click on the Parent Feedback link to let us know what is important to you and your student or if you have ideas about the Student Ministry.
There are approximately 364 weeks from the time a student enters 6th grade until graduation, and moves on to whatever’s next. But each week in the life of a teenager is unique. They are constantly changing, going from phase to phase, season to season. And yet, we believe there is immeasurable potential tucked away in these early years of a person’s life. Rather than simply enduring these changes, we want to support you, as parents, along this timeline so you can leverage distinctive opportunities to influence your student’s future.
Parent Cue Podcast
Whether you’re dealing with a teething baby or a high schooler who won’t say a single word, you can identify with the challenges of parenthood. As a parent, you have the tremendous task of instilling your kids with a moral compass to guide them through the rest of their lives. With such an important responsibility, it’s natural to feel overwhelmed at times.
Parent Cue is a podcast designed to help parents do family better. By combining influences, parents, and church leaders can understand how to accomplish more for the spiritual well-being of a child than either could individually.
The Parent Cue Podcast is available for download through iTunes and other music services or at PARENT CUE PODCAST.
Articles for Parents
- How Remote Learning Has Changed The Nature Of School Bullying – READ
- Teletherapy Meets Teens Where They Live: On-screen – READ
- Your Kid Won’t Measure Up This Year And That’s Wonderful – READ
- Three Ways to Know If Your Kid Is Dealing with Loneliness – READ
- How To Help Kids Succeed In School During Pandemic – READ
- 6 Ways To Help Your Kid Cope With Back-to-School Disappointment – READ
- Chromebook Safety 101: 5 Easy Tips for a Better School Year – READ
- Teens Struggle To Balance School, Family, Work Amid COVID-19 – READ
- A Checklist For A Successful School Year – READ
- 3 Ways To Survive The Back To School Season – READ