Rehearse Wednesdays 5:30pm – 6:15pm
September – May
We use scripturally-based music, learning more about the love of God through music. Most of these choirs lead in worship several times a year for Hanging of the Green, Palm Sunday and Children’s Day.
Rehearsals resume on September 4. Come sing with us!
Save the date for “Raise a Song” Choir Festival on March 13-14, 2020!
- Music Experience for Three’s
- Our youngest children are introduced to singing as a group, movement activities, rhythm instruments, and games. The children enjoy singing for their parents during our annual Angel Breakfast and Children’s Day.
- Cherub Choir
- Our 4-year-olds continue to learn basic music concepts like steady beat, high-low, fast-slow, etc.
- Music Makers
- Our kindergarteners begin to develop their musical skills through rhythm and melody.
- Trinity Singers
- Our first and second graders are getting into more serious study of music and are being prepared to lead worship. With a combination of small group activities to re-enforce skills and singing in the large group, they are advancing in their musicality.
- Young Musicians
- Our third, fourth and fifth graders are worship leaders. These children sing advanced anthems as they lead in worship. Our goal is to have these students ready to follow a musical score by the time they reach Middle School Choir. We also attend the “Raise a Song” children’s choir festival in the spring at Camp Caraway.
- Children’s Handbells
- Our fourth and fifth graders are invited to play in our handbell choir.