“Study to make yourself approved by God, a worker, who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”
2 Timothy 2:15
Life During Covid
As we are scattered due to the global pandemic, we have moved our Sunday School and Adult Bible studies online.
We invite you to join us.
For ONLINE Adult Bible Studies go HERE.
Join at any time!
- Wednesday Night Studies (September through May)
- 6:15pm – 7:00pm
- Women on Mission/WMU (Topics Vary)
- 1st Tuesday of each month (September – May) Nalley Missions Center
- 10:30am Connie Andrews Prayer Group, 11:30 Lunch and Presentation
- Men’s Prayer Group
- Thursday mornings at 6:30am
- Activity Center Craft Room
- Thursday Bible Study
- Thursday mornings at 11:00am
- Nalley Missions Center
Every Sunday at 9:00am
20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s
- Cornerstone – Couples Room 2209
- Dimensions – Coed Room 2304
- Immanuel – Coed Room 2233
- Koinonia – Coed Room 2306
- Open Door – Coed Room 1302
- Special Education – Room 1207
- Synago – Coed Room 2229
- Young Adults – Coed Room 2207
- YO YOs – Coed Room 2215
For Adult/Senior Weekly Info:
I love the people at Providence and their unfaltering support.
We couldn’t ask for a better environment for raising our family.
It's the people who make up a great church and I'm proud to be a part of this great church at Providence.
It is great to be part of a church that uses a variety of music styles that speaks not only to the musician, but also to the whole congregation!
Community is important to us, and we have found it here by investing in a small group of pilgrims known as a Sunday School Class.